Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Twister


This picture was taken the day after Christmas. My Pastor (Alf Halvorson) and his family came over for dinner. Dad really enjoyed talking with Alf. Later, he became the dial spinner for a rousing game of twister.


Kitti and kids left for Wheaton on Wed. to spend time with the Dodds and the Klosters (good friends from our days in IL). Dad and I stayed in Springfield and kept our routine.


Today is Tuesday. Jim and Rachel Wisehart are in route from Dallas to Springfield to pick up Dad. So that will be it for this visit. I'm not sure what will happen to this blog spot. I may continue to post things from time to time so keep checking when you get the chance. Others may want to take up the blog and post pictures or make comments. If so, let me know and I will forward instructions. Until then, remember:


Right hand red--left foot blue!


1 comment:

Robin said...

My daughter (Jim's granddaughter), Rachel Beth, has gotten me up and running on this new-fangled blog stuff. So I'll try to chime in from time to time.

Dad will be in Dallas for the next couple of months, then back with us in Klamath Falls, Oregon in March. I will be in Dallas myself this coming week, so may have an update from that visit e'er long.